Hello and welcome back! Below is a list of companies that are offering free Audio and Ebooks. A wealth of helpful reading resources for parents as you adjust to "schooling" your kiddos at home.
1. Audible has made hundreds of children's audio books completely free for parents / children during this time of socially distancing. No account is required.
2. International Children's Digital Library is a nonprofit organization that aims to “promote tolerance and a respect for diverse cultures by providing access to the best of children’s literature from around the world.” Another great "homeschooling" resource for parents.
3. ManyBooks has over 50,000 free Ebooks featuring a wide variety of genres. Most books are compatible with digital readers like Kindle, IPads, Nooks, and other digital devices.
4. Instagram's SaveWithStories features celebrities reading their favorite children's books. Celebrities include: Amy Adams, Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon, Demi Lovato, Zoe Saldana, Pink, and many others!
5. Goodreads has a wide variety of free books featuring a wide variety of categories! Creating an account is required.
6. Funbrain has tons of free online books for kids and tweens that are categorized by grade level.
Check back often as we continue to share lots of helpful resources, tips, ideas, and activities for parents, families, and children as you hunker down at home.
HAPPY READING and have a wonderful Monday,
Therapy Shoppe® OT Mom❤️